Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Preschool Progress

I don't plan on blogging every aspect of what I teach the girls but I was so proud today! I was reviewing the number 8 with Emma and taught her that it is just two circles...and she traced her first set of 8's for me! I don't think she has ever written an 8 before! I made such a big deal out it to make her feel proud :)

Pause for a quick picture before her left hand could smear that perfectly good 8!

Magnet sheet fun!



I debated buying these power magnets for the magnet pages I found but all I could find was rave reviews from other mothers/teachers about how these build fine motor skills. And so far the girls LOVE them! The themed sheets have white circles throughout the image that require them to place the magnets in certain spots.


No comments: