Monday, March 25, 2013

Another Door

I followed up on the interview I did 3 weeks ago that seemed so promising right away... I did not get the job. They decided not to add anyone so they can expand in another city and regroup their staff.

And another door closes.

I got the best perspective from a friend today: 
I pray that if the path I am supposed to be on isn't clear that God would shut other doors so it would be more obvious as to what I was supposed to do.

Another close friend posted this as I worry about the future: 
But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:33-34

When I spoke about my worries about successfully teaching my girls & why didn't I just fail grad school from the beginning if it wasn't the right path, a dear friend told me because I'm not the type to fail and I won't fail in teaching my girls.

I am so grateful for my friends and family who are supporting me through this crossroad in my life! 



No comments: