Cody turned THIRTY today!!!
I had a lot of fun making his cake this year! What would be better than a football field for the football lover?! I made the grass out of dyed coconut. The goal is blue in support of our team: the Dallas Cowboys :) The cake is dark chocolate so that it will look like dirt when its cut.
30 yard line for the 30th
The big 3-0
This year the gift idea came pretty easy (with the help of Pinterest) of course! I decided to make a basket of 30 gifts for 30 years! I made little sayings to go with each item - "Turning 30... _____".
30 for 30
Cody's parents took us out to Cody's new favorite restaurant for lunch (Genghis Grill).
Later we took the girls out to dinner at Bigz and I had some close friends come and surprise Cody...turned out to be a great evening!!!
Happy Birthday to my dear husband!!
Here is my list of 30 along with the "Turning 30... sayings" (don't judge)...
- Sky Diving Gift Certificate (his main gift) - is scary
- Lowes Gift Card - is handy
- Chipolte Gift Card - requires extra calories
- Regal Theater Movie Gift Card - is action packed
- Best Buy Gift Card- is the best
- Game Stop Gift Card - gives you power to play
- Austin Home Brew Gift Certificate - makes you a brew expert
- Gum - is cool
- Pistachios - is nuts
- Popcorn - is corny
- Junior Mints - is sweet
- Hot Tomales - is HOT
- Zebra Cakes - is a piece of cake
- Mountain Dew - is refreshing
- Monster Drink - is energizing
- Toothbrush - puts you at risk for dentures
- Deodorant - requires deodarant
- Body Wash - is stinky
- Shave Cream - makes you burly
- Dress Socks - causes cold feet
- Back Scratcher - makes you itchy
- Toy Paratroopers - is fun!
- Dallas Cowboy Tshirt - makes you an "old" fan
- Keychain Screwdriver - means your screwed
- Men's Vitamins - requires pills
- Balloon & Cards (yes these count)
- Lottery Tickets x 4 - is lucky