Reese can spell, write & read some sight words along with do simple addition from memory! (video from June 25, 2013)
She can also spell & write her last name, which is a whopping 8 letters long (video from today July 10, 2013 - same outfit not planned)
Emma (age 2.5) can now write her name without any tracer lines! Even though it is "floating away" she wrote the right letters in the correct order - so proud!
Emma can almost say the Pledge of Allegiance by herself! (she mixes it up with the Pledge to the Cross)
The girls can explain the Days of Creation Bible story that we have been working on for the past 1.5
weeks (hope you can hear them...Emma talks quietly)
- has started learning letter blends. We started with "Fl" this week.
- spells/read/writes her last name
- spells/reads/writes 9 sight words
- does simple addition and subtraction and has even memorized some on her own
- can count to 100 by 10's
- counts to 14 without starting to mess up. Then she skips to 16, 17, 18...
- spells/writes her first name
- traces lines
- cuts along a line
- colors in the lines without scribbling
- Says 95% of the Pledge of Allegiance
- knows how many days are in a week & what they are
- knows how many months are in a year & can almost say them all
- can count to 3
- attempts to say prayer
- is learning how to use scissors
- is learning how to be patient and follow directions