Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 2012

Whose ready for Halloween?!
We are!!!

Two years ago we bought the cauldron with witch feet at Target and I never really knew what to do with it. For the past two Halloweens it has sat lonely by the door and I would fill it with candy for when we were out trick-or-treating ourselves.

The other day I saw this idea on Pinterest and immediately knew I had something even cuter!!! Instead of using a flower planter I had the perfect witch feet cauldron and Reese's witch costume from last year and the potato head witch pieces! All I had to do was buy a pumpkin and voila!

Our little pumpkin witch!

This morning was beautiful weather for a few fun pictures...











2 comments:

Leigh-Ann said...

LOVE THAT!!! And howd you get Scarlett to sit still for the pics lol?!

The Sweatman Family said...

She quickly wanted to crawl off (hence the last picture) but I just kept setting her back down and tried to be fast!