Monday, October 6, 2008

22 Weeks!!

Woohoo!! I am now 5 1/2 months and feeling great! We are having a painter come over today to give us ideas on the nursery :o) I have finally started feeling some strong kicks from her and Cody can feel them now too!! She loves to kick me at night....hehe! I can't wait to be past the 24 week mark so my anxiety will subside :o)


During Week 22: Baby Reese now weighs a whopping 1 pound and is about 8 inches long!! She is now the size of a small doll. Her lungs are developing. She is developing senses, including touch, sight, hearing, and taste. She may grab onto her umbilical cord (there's not much else to grab onto in there) and practice the strong grip that will soon be clutching our fingers. The uterus is dark and even with fused eyelids she can perceive light and dark. She can now hear the sound of mine and Cody's voice, the dogs barking, my heartbeat, etc. She can taste everything I eat as well :o)

No comments: