Monday, May 11, 2009

Reese's Dedication

On Mother's Day we took Reese to get dedicated at our church!! It was such a special ceremony and we are blessed to have a beautiful baby girl! Getting her dedicated on my 1Add Imagest Mother's Day was so special :o) Cody did a good job spoiling me on Mother's Day. He woke up super early and :o) Reese bought me the car seat adapter for her stroller so I don't have to wake her up by taking her out of her car seat to put her in the stroller. Cody got me a wonderful 4-in-1 baby cook (steams and purees food) so I can make Reese's own baby food!! This way she won't get all the perservatives in premade babyfood and it will be easier to transition her from baby food to finger foods!! Here are some pictures of our special day!!


Cody Carrying Reese On Stage To Get Dedicated
Reese is now dedicated!!
Her New Diamond Cross Necklace From Her Granddad

No comments: