Thursday, November 6, 2014

Emma's 4th Birthday - Unicorn Party {The Details}

Better late than never, right?!

Emma wanted to have a unicorn party this year and although I thought it would be a hard theme to work with - it was really easy to put together! She felt so incredibly special, which all that matters!


Happy 4th Birthday Emma!

 Decor:
Pinata
 Food:



Bugles



Costco Pizza was served at the Birthday Girl's request!
The Cake:
 Entertainment:
Rainbow Ball Pit

Coloring Station
Ride a Unicorn (inflatable Rody with foam horn)
Bounce House
 The Favors:




Thank you all!


The Details
Invitations: designed by me
Unicorn Shirt: Etsy seller Aidille
Rainbow Pinata: made by me
Coloring pages: free printables through Google search
Cupcakes: made by me (reused plastic balloon toppers from Up party)
Silicone Cupcake Wrappers: Amazon
Food & Water Bottle Labels/Favor Tags: made by me
Unicorn Plush from Despicable Me: won from a claw vending machine 
Unicorn Horn Lollipops: Dollar Tree
Rainbow Tulle Banner: made by me (re-used from her 1st birthday party)


No comments: